Fire and Explosion Protection
MAXIMUM SAFETY WITH MINIMAL RESTRICTIONS
– THAT’S WHAT SCHEUCH EXPLOSION PROTECTION CONCEPTS OFFER:
- MINIMAL HAZARD ZONE ARISING FROM PRESSURE AND FIRE
- QUICK SYSTEM AVAILABILITY AFTER AN EXPLOSION (ROWEK 65)
- “REAL SAFETY” THROUGH OVER 30 PRACTICAL TESTS CONDUCTED ON THE OVERALL SYSTEM
- LEGAL SECURITY THROUGH FSA VERIFICATION AND INBUREX EXPERT ASSESSMENT
- INTENDED USE – REGARDLESS OF THE DUST VOLUME – APPLIES TO ALL WOOD DUST AND OTHER TYPES OF DUST (KST ≤ 200, PMAX ≤ 9)
EXPERT ASSESSMENT AS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE RISK ASSESSMENT
The expert assessment can be referenced in the explosion protection document. The plant operator can achieve legal security by adhering to the easily actionable requirements, which are essentially organisational measures.
On the basis of this evidence, the German timber employer’s liability insurance association issued the GS symbol for a stationary filter system to our entire LIGNO filter range.
MAXIMUM RELIABILITY THROUGH SILO FILLING FROM SCHEUCH
The number of rupture discs can be reduced by 30 to 60 per cent according to the silo volume and filling method. It is therefore possible to fit a relief mechanism to the side for a particular purpose. Owing to the heavily reduced fire hazard ranges and thus the smaller hazard zones, additional surfaces then become available for operational use. For new silo plants, less space will need to be planned and, thanks to the practical tests, you can achieve “real safety” in the event of an incident.
For the operator, the expert assessment presents an additional benefit in terms of legal security.